In my professional career, I spent most of my time building/managing products in a range of settings – startups, large to medium corporates, my own stint in founding a company and things in between. I plan to write about some of the experiences and some of the areas that I am currently thinking/reading about.
Below are some of the topics that I plan to write about in the due course of next few months.
- Being an engineering manager and a leader, leading to head of engineering
- Manager vs IC role – Responsibilities and the grey areas
- 10x developer – some thoughts
- Common sense over jargon
- Product thinking, vision
- What go you here, won’t get you there. SURE. BUT. what got you here is your key strength. Dont loose it.
- Hits and misses of my engineering work
- Some bets that I felt worked out
- Why is understanding performance engg hard – from clock cycles to web site load times
- Structured monitoring for large scale systems
Aryan theory conclusions based on genetics papers – the BS conclusions in the name of statistics